School uniform must be ordered online via School Trends
We like our children to look smart so we expect all children to wear school uniform, clearly named. School uniform consists of:
- Grey skirt/trousers, white blouse, school tie, maroon cardigan or jumper, School fleece and black shoes.
- Summer uniform – red and white dress and cardigan.
- Grey/black trousers, white shirt, school tie, maroon jumper, school fleece and black shoes.
- Summer uniform – grey shorts/trousers and white polo shirt.
School Trends Website: http://www.schooltrends.co.uk
Book Bags and ties are available from the school office
For PE the children wear:
- Navy shorts and white T-shirt and black plimsolls.
All children will need boots/trainers for games lessons as well as tracksuit bottoms and top/school hoodie for use during the winter months.
No earrings to be worn in PE/games. If children cannot remove earrings, they should come with their ear taped.
An old shirt or protective overall should be provided for art/science activities.