School uniform must be ordered online via Brigade
We like our children to look smart so we expect all children to wear school uniform, clearly named. School uniform consists of:
- Grey skirt/trousers, white blouse, school tie, maroon cardigan or jumper, School fleece and black shoes.
- Summer uniform – red and white dress and cardigan.
- Grey/black trousers, white shirt, school tie, maroon jumper, school fleece and black shoes.
- Summer uniform – grey shorts/trousers and white polo shirt.
Brigade Website: http://www.brigade.uk.com
Book Bags and ties are available from the school office
For PE the children wear:
- Navy shorts and white T-shirt and black plimsolls.
All children will need boots/trainers for games lessons as well as tracksuit bottoms and top/school hoodie for use during the winter months.
No earrings to be worn in PE/games. If children cannot remove earrings, they should come with their ear taped.
An old shirt or protective overall should be provided for art/science activities.