Our Ofsted report is in!
We are very proud of our most recent report - the link is attached below.
Here are a few highlights:
- Pupils behave exceptionally well and treat each other with kindness.
- They listen intently to teachers and each other, while showing respect for the opinions of others.
- The recently revised curriculum is ambitious.
- Pupils are enthusiastic and exceptionally focused learners.
- The school makes sure that personal development is a high priority.
- The school has a very inclusive culture.
- They build deep knowledge of world faiths and cultures and learn how to keep safe online and outside.
- Leaders at all levels are tireless in their ambition to support every child to fulfil their aspirations.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school.